[crossfire] Mapper tool

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Mon Mar 24 15:03:43 CDT 2008

Le lundi 24 mars 2008, Rick Tanner a écrit :
> | I was wondering: would it be worth to make mapper generate one page
>
> per found
>
> | monster archetype in ùa?.
>
> What is the last word in the sentence?
> It's not displaying for me for some reason.

Sorry, it should read "map", fingers slipped on other keys :)

> So, using the example above..
>
> There would be the name "Bat" on a map summary page.  This would be a
> hyperlink to a standalone page display the complete stats of the Bat?

That would be the idea.

> I presume the user would then have to use the browser back button to get
> back to the map summary?
>
> Assuming the summary above holds true; Just some ideas..
>
> What about using a popup window to display the monster information?
>
> What about using an iframe to display the monster information?

Remember mapper uses a template system to display information :)
So basic version would probably be link to another page, but you could just
redefine / modify the template to use iframe or popup.

Nicolas
--
http://nicolas.weeger.org [Petit site d'images, de textes, de code, bref de
l'aléatoire !]