[crossfire] Seeking life...

Juha Jäykkä juhaj at iki.fi
Mon Nov 3 14:27:15 CST 2008

> - there is no common goal, so everyone is doing his own stuff
> - there is no leadership who could define areas
>
> solutions:
> - define a common goal => need some leaders
> - enforce content rules (reject maps that don't integrate into the timeline
> / overall story)

Heartily agreed! I have had no time for cf (I haven't even played it!) for
over a year now. Expect this state of affairs to continue until next summer
(with *very* good luck, just next January). At that point I'd be more than
happy to take on any task given me by the leader(s).

Do we need a leader election?-o

-Juha

		| Juha Jäykkä, juolja at utu.fi			|
		| home: http://www.utu.fi/~juolja/		|