[crossfire] C++/Qt server version

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Thu Nov 27 12:09:27 CST 2008

Hello.

Ok, from what I gather, people aren't against massive changes on the server.

Reminder, though: content goes first, always :)
So feel free to ignore all the technical aspects if you only want to make
content :D

So here is what we'll do:
- put on a wiki page what kind of game we want (quick gameplay? slow combat?
combat only? other things?), so we all know what we aim for
- put on a wiki page features we want from a technical point of view
- put down design ideas for those features
- select which one we'll use
- then decide whether to start from the current base, from scratch with
copy'n'paste, what to use, and so on

I guess I'm the one to start the wiki page, since I launched the discussion in
the first place :)
I shall do this soon, just a few things to think over before proposing
things :)

Nicolas
--
http://nicolas.weeger.org [Petit site d'images, de textes, de code, bref de