[crossfire] Getting rid of AC/WC

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Sat Dec 12 07:02:42 CST 2009

Hello.

>   With the recent discussions on spells and this or that, tossing out this
> one - get rid of AC and WC (one goes with the other really).

<snipped>

So what is the rule for hitting/defending?
Will there still be sword+2? +3? what about armor?
What is the difference between a chain mail and a plate mail?

And if we go this route (which seems good as long as we simplify the rules),
let's enforce the separate attacktypes damage for weapons - there is a
skeleton for that, not sure it really works.

Nicolas
--
http://nicolas.weeger.org [Mon p'tit coin du web]