[crossfire] Leaderships(s?) (was Re: Platform statement)

Kevin R. Bulgrien kbulgrien at att.net
Tue Jan 13 21:56:05 CST 2009

I have not enough SVN access to do a release.  It feels like after all
this time waiting without help to get my client work out its only natural
to not flip out over someone else' urgency of the day, but, I was ready
for a release a long time ago... no point in wondering what I am willing
to do.  I've probably made that quite clear to anyone who felt inclined
to notice. That said, I have a real life, kids, high urgency project that
is running over two years old now and ready to pop in a month or so...
Not a lot of leftover bandwidth for thinking CF with that going on, and I
suspect I'm not alone there.  I'll be glad to crank up the scripts and
chunk something out.

:-)  Have a good day...