[crossfire] Linux and Python code crashes

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Sat May 9 05:53:26 CDT 2009

quoth Otto J. Makela (Fri, 08 May 2009 12:23:40 +0300):

> James Lopeman wrote:
>> This issue is well know on fedora (32 and i think 64 ).. the fix is
>> already in SVN, no server release since
>
> Great to hear this. Is the fix expected to be pushed into updates?

The 1.12 release is "in progress"; the client has already been released,
and the server was on the verge of getting released, but then my computer
broke, and the laptop I'm using has no disk or memory to even have a full
source tree, let alone build and test it :-( I should be back to normal
life next week or so, and then there will be a content and server release.

--
I'm using a laptop and forgot to copy my signature file.
For the moment, whatever info you want is probably at