[crossfire] Changing connection texts

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Tue Nov 17 00:18:06 CST 2009

Alex Schultz wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 23:11:58 +0100
> Nicolas Weeger <nicolas.weeger at laposte.net> wrote:
>
>> Suggestion to change the various messages at login:
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> What do you think? :)
>>

> I for one, like it. I'd say... commit time unless anyone has any
> suggestions :)

  I agree - better it is now, in which some new folks get confused about
character creation.

  One question would be:  What do you do on wrong password?  A not too uncommon
situation is you have a new player who is trying to use the name of an existing
character.  We probably want something that is clear that the existing name is
in use, but at the same time isn't too confusing if they just mistype their
password.