[crossfire] Flash based Crossfire Client

David McIlwraith 2c93e8f1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 23:13:04 CDT 2010

Re Nicolas:

Silverlight? You've got to be kidding me. Ouch. Quite possibly the
worst development platform ever envisioned (one may as well use Java,
at least it's mature and sane), save for exposing native-code
executables directly to the web (what was that? "ActiveX"? OLE v2?
COM? Oh, they're all the same thing? Never mind...)