[crossfire] skill window

Kevin Bulgrien kbulgrien at att.net
Sat Apr 17 13:53:45 CDT 2010

Until other responses are made to this, there is really little point in
continuing the discussion.  It is evident that an agenda is being pushed when
there are many other alternative paths and cooperative viewpoints that are less
isolating and much more constructive.  Policy is being proposed that is not
applied to other areas of SVN.  It gives the appearance that control is much
more important than cooperation.  There seems little point to argue when the
agenda is so destructive.

Freedom at the expense of relationship is not something that is going to help
Crossfire.  Copy a design you want to change, and modify it.  Commit it, and
expect that people will be respectful of the work that went into it, and will
not attempt to wrest control of your efforts away from you, nor attempt to
invalidate your tastes of how a client should look and feel while you are
still active in the project.