[crossfire] Revision: 13336 has broken CFDialog

Kevin Bulgrien kbulgrien at att.net
Sat Jun 5 12:16:27 CDT 2010

> Hello.
>
> Could you please try with the attached CFDialog.py file?
> Just in case, remove your existing CFDialog.pyc, and restart the server - for
> some reason, changes to CFDialog.py aren't always taken into account without a
> server restart, for some reason.
>
> I changed the "except Exception as error" line back to its original state.
>
> Thanks
>
> Nicolas

This file works properly.  I did svn update -r HEAD on CFDialog.py before trying
it just to confirm the dialogs were still not working.  After clearing the .pyc
and restarting the server, I confirmed the NPCs were broken.  Then I put the
attached file in its place, removed the .pyc, and restarted the server.  I tested
with the Scorn port gate guard and Goth's Hintson.  Both worked fine.