[crossfire] Release?

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Wed Mar 24 13:43:14 CDT 2010

>   Yes, in the past, usually for a week or two.
>
>   Of course, there is nothing that prevents one from making a branch from
> something other than the latest version.  So if tomorrow, someone made a
> lot of big changes in which you think 'hmmm - I'd like more testing before
> and don't want them in this release', someone could make a branch for 1.50
> from right before that commit.
>
>   That doesn't eliminate the issue of now having two branches to update
> when making a fix (presuming the fix is not related to that commit, but
> something unrelated which needs to be fixed in both releases)

But the project seems to be moving fast lately, so one week could be too
long ;)

Yes, it's spring!

>   In general, complete things that are not completed, and fix bugs.

Considering some are working on quest mechanisms and various scripts, "not
completed" can be some weeks or months ;)
Also there's your account system.
And maybe other things.

>   That would be good.  I'm never sure about the demand for the server, but
> demand for the client still seems there.

Well, if I have time to make one, I'll make one, anyway :)

Nicolas
--
http://nicolas.weeger.org [Mon p'tit coin du web]