[crossfire] TODO list

Juha Jäykkä juhaj at iki.fi
Wed Mar 31 17:32:03 CDT 2010

> them.  But maybe this just goes back to me playing a troll character at one
> time, and having to deal with carrying large amounts of food (due to the
>  trolls bonus is HP regeneration, food usage goes up).

Fireborn have the same thing, they also need lots of food. So these two races
need serious tweaking if food is removed as a stat (and I think wraiths as
well, since they have the advantage of not requiring any food).

I have had times where my fireborn was in trouble killing the monsters faster
than food stat went down, so I would say that food is not too abuntant at all!

Also, dragons' ability gains by food must be tweaked if food is reduced in any
significant amount.

>  and eat it like nothing has happened.  Just adding some form of rotting
>  would probably reduce available food by a bit.

Indeed, this is nice. Of course, lembas etc might not rot at all and hearts
and livers rot faster than apples or cooked meat...

After one gets create food spells, food becomes moot anyway in any case
(except the special food and dragons).

		| Juha Jäykkä, juhaj at iki.fi			|
		| http://www.maths.leeds.ac.uk/~juhaj		|