[crossfire] Skill level needed display: theological limitations

Otto J. Makela om at iki.fi
Sun Nov 7 14:04:15 CST 2010

The skill level needed for certain actions and spells (like consecrate,
heal, etc) depend in part on what gods the player follows. I believe this
is currently not taken into account in the display, ie. if I am a follower
of the Devourers, and thus have a handicap on healing, "show skills" claims
I should be able to do it, but trying it says you need more experience.

Should the display be fixed to show that more skill is required because of,
er, theological limitations?
--
   /* * * Otto J. Makela <om at iki.fi> * * * * * * * * * */
  /* Phone: +358 40 765 5772, ICBM: N 60 10' E 24 55' */