[crossfire] Upgrading the 'probe' spell

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Sun Dec 11 10:36:52 CST 2011

Hello.

I'd like to change the 'probe' spell, to make it more interesting.

I'm thinking of showing, for some variable duration (based on level), the
monster's health. Probably as a large interval, like 'good shape', 'bad
shape', like the current spell shows.

And maybe, the more the level of the spell goes up, the more precise
indicator. Also over some level whether it's poisoned or diseased, if it has
acid attack, such things.

This will require some client change to display the hp.

How does that sound?

Regards

Nicolas
--