[crossfire] crossfire-mapper

Kevin R. Bulgrien kbulgrien at att.net
Sat Jan 29 21:24:34 CST 2011

I wonder if I have forgotten how to run mapper, or if maybe something is
broken.  I was trying to update the website that has the generated data.

Initializing Crossfire data...
Unable to open /var/log/crossfire/logfile as the logfile - will use stderr
instead
Unable to open /var/log/crossfire/logfile as the logfile - will use stderr
instead
[Error]   invalid smoothed face: fog_S.111
[Error]   invalid smoothed face: grassmedium_S.111
[Error]   Spell archetype abil_ball_lightning [ball lightning ability] has no
skill defined!
[Error]   Spell archetype abil_burning_hands [burning hands ability] has no
skill defined!
[Error]   Spell archetype abil_fear [fear ability] has no skill defined!
[Error]   Spell archetype abil_create_fire_wall [create fire wall ability] has
no skill defined!
[Error]   Spell archetype abil_frostbolt [frostbolt ability] has no skill
defined!
[Error]   Spell archetype abil_icestorm [icestorm ability] has no skill
defined!
[Error]   Spell archetype abil_large_icestorm [large icestorm ability] has no
skill defined!
[Error]   Spell archetype abil_medium_fireball [medium fireball ability] has no
skill defined!
[Error]   Spell archetype abil_poison_cloud [poison cloud ability] has no
skill defined!
[Error]   Spell archetype abil_slow [slow ability] has no skill defined!
[Error]   Spell archetype spell_shell [cannon shell] has no skill defined!
Fatal: See last error
Exiting...

If anyone can confirm results or get different ones, I'd be interested in
hearing about them.

I'm thinking a readme file in the utils folder might be helpful.

Kevin