[crossfire] Thaumaturgy changes

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Sat Jul 23 10:45:24 CDT 2011

Hello.

Thaumaturgy recipes had the first recipe at difficulty 20.

This means it's pretty hard to level up in that skill, apart identifying some
zillion wands and rods.

So I've added a new archetype, "horn base", that can be made at low level
(difficulty 5, meaning 42% chance at level 1).

I've also changed other horn recipes to use that archetype instead of the
unicorn horn - which is present in many recipes, btw.

If anyone has other ideas, feel free to let me know :)

Regards

Nicolas
--
Mon p'tit coin du web - http://nicolas.weeger.org