[crossfire] New server crashing today - trunk

David McIlwraith 2c93e8f1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 18:06:18 CST 2011

Hi,

How very strange. Sounds like rather serious stack corruption, but
that *should* be caught more readily than that... the offset is
certainly well outside any real code, so there is a buffer overflow
that has been introduced. Forgive me for being overly presumptuous re:
compilation parameters.

Regards,
- David McIlwraith <2c93e8f1 at gmail.com>