[crossfire] exp loss changes

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Sun Oct 16 04:12:44 CDT 2011

>   One way to work around this is that if a character has an exp loss, and
> permanent exp is in place, when they regain it, some of it goes to his
> total.

I think perm exp can be used for two goals:

- enable even really unskilled or unlucky players to level up even if they die
a lot ; in which case increaseing perm xp at each chance is indeed a good idea

- be a safety net for players wanting to try dungeons, so that even if they
die they aren't too penalized anyway ; in this case I'm not sure increasing
perm xp is such a good idea

But anyway however this is adjusted, it can be changed later if needed :)

Regards

Nicoals
--
Mon p'tit coin du web - http://nicolas.weeger.org