[crossfire] Tower of Vim (Crossfire)

David Safir greenscene8 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 08:23:07 CDT 2011

Hello,  I just play the game Crossfire, I don't write much,
but I was wondering about the Tower of Vim/ Elven Moon quest, World 110_128, just to the right of Lake Country,

It seems the entrance was missing, and also that there was no way to get to the lower levels back in troll canyon, the elven moon counterpart quest,

The quest was very exciting, and I wondered if it was finished, or what was going on with it.

I apologize if this email is irrelevant to you, I was having trouble finding the right email to mail to online, and the quest was too good to not say anything,

Plus, we need more interesting bows in Crossfire and I think there's one in that quest :D

I play on the Metalforge Server.

All The Best,
David
greenscene8 at yahoo.com

"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live"

-Martin Luther King, Jr.