[crossfire] Random maps

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Wed Jan 25 13:29:52 CST 2012

Hello.

> In short, setting it up such that the additional randomly-generated
> features added something that made the random maps more attractive to play
> rather than just adding more clutter and/or unrewarding delays to deal
> with.
>
> On the other hand, my own tastes may not match the typical Crossfire
> player.

That was more the kind of things I was thinking of.

I don't (for now) intend to change existing random map generation, but merely
to add a new type, let's say "sophisticated".

The idea would be to use it to generate "complex" maps to challenge the player
at some specific points, in special cases.

Regards

Nicolas
--
Mon p'tit coin du web - http://nicolas.weeger.org