[crossfire] Client GTK2 - Buffer overflow

Karla Stenger karla.stenger at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 12:50:09 CDT 2012

Just to add the rings with which this story started are these:

Those are rings of Resist Elements (Con+2)(ac+3)(armour +45)(resist fire
+45)(resist electricity +45)(resist cold +45)(resist poison +45)(Attuned:
Fire, Frost, Electricity) * (item_power +25)

I'm copy pasting this as the owner passed it to me, since I cannot hold
them :)

Also when rings are next to me I can click on them to see their properties,
but I cant stand on them without crashing the client.

Also today I went again to the shop's pile and this time I haven't crashed.
It also seemed a bit different, like some ring was missing or the order had
changed.

About large piles, I have had no other crashing problem, and this is what
i'm more concerned to get solved right now.

I'm wondering if it might be some kind of packaging problem, what should I
check to know? I have installed crossfire-client 1.70.0-1 from aur.

Thanks,
Karla.

--
Karla  Mª  Stenger  Sábat