[crossfire] Just announced! Crossfire:TCG

Rick Tanner leaf at real-time.com
Mon Apr 1 13:45:58 CDT 2013

Hello everyone,

I am thrilled to announced a spin-off to Crossfire known as..

Crossfire: Trading Card Game (aka, Crossfire:TCG)

Enclosed are two samples cards that would be used for game play.

Since this is a significant undertaking, I have submitted an application
to Kickstarter which is awaiting approval. I'll post the project URL
once that is available.

In the mean time, behold the card previews and prepare to enjoy the
world of Crossfire at your next table top gaming session!