[crossfire] SVN write access to Kevin Zheng

Kevin Zheng kevinz5000 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 09:17:36 CDT 2013

On 07/07/13 03:22, Nicolas Weeger wrote:
>> Kevin Zheng has contributed a number of patches to maps that have
>> been added and accepted to the Crossfire code base.
>>
>> He now has the necessary access and permissions to directly
>> contribute code changes.
>>
>> Kevin - thank you for all your work and contributions.  Welcome
>> aboard the project!
>
> Thanks Rick for the "administrative" handling, and welcome on the
> team Kevin. :)

Hi there,

I'm very excited to be part of a wonderful project that has already
sucked many hours of my life as an unsuspecting player in the enormous
world of Crossfire. Now I look forward to spending many more to
improve the game experience for everyone.

As I'm still fairly new to the project, everyone is encouraged to
review my commits and make changes/give feedback. Many thanks to Rick
Tanner and Nicolas Weeger for dealing with my ugly patches in the past.

Thanks,
Kevin Zheng