[crossfire] Time delay in maps

Wed Mar 20 15:52:00 CDT 2013

On Tue 2013-03-19 11:55 Kevin Zheng <kevinz5000 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to implement time delay in one of the maps I'm working on.
> Unfortunately, I have no idea how to approach this. I suspect I have to
> do something in Python, but I've never done this before, either.
>
> Basically, a magic ear will activate a connection, which needs to start
> a timer. When the timer runs out, it should activate a different
> connection that opens a door.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
> Kevin Zheng

Hi Kevin,

It has been a l-o-n-g time since I mapped for Crossfire. I do recall doing
something with timers, though I do not recall the details. Look through the
maps I created and check them for timers. You may find what you want in
one of them.

Gene Alexander
--
ERA Computers & Consulting - http://www.eracc.com