[crossfire] [RFC 2/3] Misc keybinding fixes and changes

David Hurst davidnicholashurst at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 22:54:06 CDT 2013

I'd be of the view, if it isn't reducing a functionality but
re-implementing it in a more useful way (be it more flexible, faster, or
any other good reason) then it has my support.
Perhaps another perspective is that if you change it, and things don't work
out, it is a lot easier to backtrack and try and different approach, than
it is to have abandoned the idea before anyone got to play with it and
never know what we were missing in the first place :).

I would mention that at the moment windows users are really limited to the
jxclient, so do try and make a change that can be implemented on both the
gtk and jxclient.

Saru