[crossfire] Qt experiments

Tolga Dalman tolga.dalman at googlemail.com
Mon May 25 05:04:32 CDT 2015

Hi Nicolas,

I have a couple of questions:
* Which Qt version have you chosen and which ones are we going to support in future ?
* Which Qt classes are you using ? Which crossfire server parts are you going to replace ?
* What are the exact arguments for Qt in comparison to, say, pure C++11 or Boost ?
* What are the unique features that only Qt provides ?

That said, I am not sure whether Qt Core is the right choice for cleaning up the crossfire
server code base.

However, I am grateful that you are working on this and I am looking forward for your
changes :)

Best regards
Tolga Dalman