[crossfire] Qt experiments

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Mon May 25 13:46:06 CDT 2015

Honestly, I'm not concerned about executable size, or other things.

Yes, there are other frameworks (and maybe I'll use eg Google Tests instead of
Qt's test stuff).

But I've decided to use Qt :)

If you want to experiment with SDL, or anything else, be my guest & provide
patches :)

Kind regards

Nicolas