[crossfire] building very old versions

John Floren john at jfloren.net
Fri Apr 29 15:54:17 CDT 2016

Yes, I do remember that I only ran one command to start the game...

As for what I'm looking for, I liked the old maps (when I tried
playing later, found the new maps kinda sprawling), the old graphics,
and the old gameplay... It's all probably nostalgia but I liked it
better when there were fewer classes and just generally fewer options
:)