[crossfire] m7 output like this?

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Thu Sep 1 23:21:47 CDT 2016

On 08/31/16 11:18 PM, Rick Tanner wrote:

> Does anyone know how to make the m7 output/dump of the server in this
> fancy of HTML format?
>
> http://www.metalforge.net/spoiler/index.html
> http://www.metalforge.net/spoiler/Arrow_of_Assassinating_Trolls.html
>
> I could not figure it out with information I found.

  I don't see any scripts, etc, with the crossfire server directory itself to
generate those.

  The -m7 dump will generate most of that data (eg, exp, difficult, skill, etc).
  However, it only generates data for which recipes exist to make it.  The main
table listed also contains ingredients which you find (do not make), and which
are not dumped by -m7.

  So there must be some scripts that someone wrote to generate that, but they
don't appear to be part of SVN