[crossfire] Spellcasting skills definition

David Hurst davidnicholashurst at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 07:47:18 CDT 2017

I'm well aware of the definitions of the words but frankly trying to define
'magic' is a bit fraught at the best of times. I based those definitions on
what spells were actually assigned to the skills in game. I'm quite happy
to shuffle them around though if people don't mind. icestorm into sorcery,
create food into evocation.. etc.

Saru