[crossfire] Spellcasting skills definition

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Mon Aug 21 09:29:18 CDT 2017

On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 10:54:00PM +1000, David Hurst wrote:
> Yeah been playing since 2001. Not sure what your point is really. I don't
> think adding a definition to a skill is an aspect of core playability at
> all.

Very good, so you should understand what I am going to say.

When you develope a character over a number of years, that charactor
takes on attributes based on the type, and the god it is involved with.
With that, you carve out specfic items and enhancements around the
specifics of the charactorists of that charactor.  The biggest aspect of
this development is the mix and strength of spells which so a charactor
posesses and if you recatagorized the spells, you significantly alter
the properties of developed charactors.

The last time they made such a revamp, I lost the ability to use arrows
which was a huge part of my game play at the time being an elf that uses
Gaea.