[crossfire] Release proposal

David Hurst davidnicholashurst at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 17:29:53 CDT 2017

Hi, I'm currently using a 1.71 build of the gtk client on Windows 10. It
works well with only two issues.

1. The Meta server doesn't work
2. The default numpad key bindings don't work and have to be bound manually.

I'm happy to help bug test a gtk client (and the Java client) for this
release. Given that all of the current clients (1.60?) for Windows are
broken, I think this would be a really important step.

Saru

On 23 Jun. 2017 11:46 pm, "Kevin Zheng" <kevinz5000 at gmail.com> wrote:

On 06/23/2017 05:37, Rick Tanner wrote:
> Would/could/will the planned release include an .exe version of the GTK
> client for Windows?

It's been a while since I've tried to build the GTK client on Windows,
but I'll remember to give it a shot.

--
Kevin Zheng
kevinz5000 at gmail.com | kevinz at berkeley.edu | PGP: 0xC22E1090