[crossfire] Expanded World Map (was: Release proposal)

Rick Tanner leaf at real-time.com
Mon Jun 26 11:24:08 CDT 2017

On 6/23/17 12:30 AM, Robert Brockway wrote:

> About 18 months ago I sparked a discussion about an expanded Crossfire
> world I was developing.
> <snip>
>
> The expanded world is 1000x1000 maps with the 'old world' (original
> world maps) positioned dead centre at 485-514 on each axis.

Do you plan on listing your server on the metaserver list?

Are there more dungeons, cities, etc. in your expanded world?

Or, just more distance to travel and explore between known map locations
such as dungeons, cities, et al.?

Curiosity question.. Is mapper able to crawl and index your expanded
world content without any problems?