[crossfire] Questions about archetype files

Kevin Zheng kevinz5000 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 11:21:11 CDT 2019

Yes. Here, there are nested objects. Every "Object" has a matching
"end", and so the first example is an "Altar of Valkyrie" containing a
Python "pray_event" that gets triggered when a player prays.

Hope that helps,
Kevin

Kevin Zheng
kevinz5000 at gmail.com | kevinz at berkeley.edu | PGP: 0xC22E1090