[crossfire] Improving IRC availability with a chat bridge

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Fri Feb 8 15:37:49 CST 2019

On Fri, Feb 08, 2019 at 08:23:49PM +0000, bill billy wrote:
>  You can't be serious.
>
> So just to recap: You object to Discord because it is in cahoots with IBM to sell data to the Nazis in preparation of some imminent fourth reich?
>
> Can we just have the bridge set up and move on from this ridiculousness.
>
> PS.
> Nobody is tracking you, 1984 really got in your head.

No, the systematic murder and genocide of my family mutple times
over mutiple generations is what got into my head... that and the basic
prinicples of Freedom such as was the concern of Hamilton, Jeferson and
Madison..

Stick to something you know, because in this subject you have no
knowledge nor do you understand history nor the current state of affairs,
Nor are you cognisant of the consequences.. nor are you aware of the
dangers involved.   Your clueless and it would be alright except that your
ignorance is a result of a generation brought up on facebook and it
represents an genuine danger to the public at large and Jews like me in
particular.

You have no idea what AI is being unleashed on the world and you have
never yet lived in a world that was free of this kind of police state so
you think it is normal.

Go away and stay far away from my family.  Your a danger.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna968711