[crossfire] Improving IRC availability with a chat bridge

bill billy ephraim.baker at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 17:56:13 CST 2019

 > Anyone else have any thoughts on the archive/history length?
I personally think it should be unlimited. IMO to base a limit on time would prevent long term threads and to base it on the number of posts (i.e delete after 100 or even 1000) could cause important conversations to be forgotten.
Neither the mailing list, irc or the forums have such limitations so I'm just not sure why there should be one for Discord.