[crossfire] GCrossedit source?

Rick Tanner leaf at real-time.com
Sun Oct 27 15:49:39 CDT 2019

CrossEdit has not been supported since at least 2007.

One way is to check the source code in the archived releases for
versions between 0.95.3 to 1.110 and re-assemble it that way.

http://crossfire.real-time.com/download/archive/

Or, maybe a massive SVN revert to r6539 or earlier since that was when
Cross Edit was removed from the source tree.

http://crossfire.real-time.com/editors/cfedit/index.html