[crossfire] Trouble building Windows client

Nathaniel Kipps nkipps at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 23:06:16 CST 2020

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 8:12 PM Kevin Zheng <kevinz5000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Are there any "partial debug" options I should try (since I notice a
> > little stuttering with the main debug build)?
>
> Build "RelWithDebInfo" in CMake. Make sure to make clean.

The build is here, for those who wish to try it:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mmFb1zpB3OaWKXlwtJwd4YXY5ca41j4L/view

It seems to have correct behavior with the Preferences window. I will
do more tests to see if any other issues are apparent.

On a side note, has anyone devised any clever ways to do benchmark
tests of the client's rendering speed, or full end-to-end latency
testing of client-to-server communication? I think such was once
talked about on IRC, but it was some months ago.

--DraugTheWhopper