[crossfire] Windows versions of JXClient and CRE

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Sat Aug 28 12:55:59 CDT 2021

Hello.

> I have tested the JXClientInstaller.exe and it did alert about the
> unknown publisher. Otherwise, no issues or problems with the client on
> Windows 10.

Thanks for the test :)

Yes, the installer isn't digitally signed, so there is a warning... To sign
requires paying some $$$ of course, unless I'm mistaking...

> Assuming all went well for others - what are the thoughts on uploading
> the .exe to SourceForge?

I have on my to-do list to do some automatic builds and make the installer
available, but didn't yet progress on that...

About CRE, I'm not sure it's worth doing an installer, as I suppose anyone
working on archetypes will probably get the git repository... Thoughts?

Best regards

Nicolas