[crossfire] Windows versions of JXClient and CRE

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Sun Aug 29 02:53:37 CDT 2021

> My thoughts are to make CRE available as an .exe
>
> Make those aware of it's existence (website, wiki, discord/irc) and see
> if any feedback is collected.

Note that CRE requires some files (config) from the server, and also the
presence of some directories, I think... And arch and maps at the right place.

So to really use it, some work is still required...

> If there's no feedback, then can stop or scale back the .exe promotion.
>
> Or, not pursue this idea at all if creating the .ext is a very painful
> or tedious process.

The .exe is generated in a single line, using the scripts in make_win32/mxe :D

Best regards

Nicolas