[crossfire] 'get' and 'drop'

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Sun Jan 17 12:22:50 CST 2021

Hello.

I'd like to rework 'get' (and 'take' and 'drop' (and 'dropall') to be more
consistent.

Syntax for both could be (samples with get):
- 'get all' or 'get *' => all items

- 'get part of name' => all items matching 'part of name', like now

- 'get *magic' => all known magic items ; same with '*cursed', then item types
('*armour', '*weapon', '*ring', ...). This is possible with pickup modes, so I
don't see why it shouldn't be possible with the simple command. 'dropall'
already implements that

- 'get #n' => the n-th item below the user or in the container. Could work
when dropping from a opened container too. 1-based because players aren't geek
:)

Does that look all right? Am I missing something?

Best regards

Nicolas