[crossfire] Bigworld and Pupland

Nathaniel Kipps nkipps at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 12:09:41 CDT 2021

I guess no feedback for two weeks means no objections! :)

Here's my thoughts on the questions I asked:

> Should Pupland be part of the main continent, a separate continent, or
> on a separate plane entirely?

I was hoping to put it on it's own continent, but a fallback is to put
it on it's own plane, ostensibly "on the other side of the world."

> Should Pupland be east or west of the current Bigworld?

Common consensus is that it is traditionally just West of Scorn.
However, I'd like to put it East of the current continent altogether,
in alignment with it being a more "exotic" place, as well as only
reachable by dragon, at least from Scorn.

> Should Pupland be its current size, larger, or smaller? See the
> attached image for a reference of how it would look if it was
> immediately scaled to bigworld proportions.

I'd like to make it bigger, lifting heavily from Lalo's theorycrafting
on the wiki.

More (or any) feedback is welcome.

--DraugTheWhopper