[crossfire] flatpak

Jussi Eloranta eloranta at aa6kj.hopto.org
Tue Dec 27 23:40:48 CST 2022

Hi,

Just letting you know that I just sent the first attempt to the flathub
folks. Let's see how many issues they will discover.... I will keep you
posted. I will write docs on updating it. The yaml script will download
the java client automatically, so the only thing that really needs to be
done is to indicate that new version has been published and flathub will
pull that automagically. And in the worst scenario, if we don't like
this whole thing, it is very easy to remove :-)

Best wishes,

Jussi Eloranta