[crossfire] Additional git repo at SourceForge using MIT license

Rick Tanner leaf at real-time.com
Thu Sep 8 13:47:36 CDT 2022

Hello,

I asked on IRC/Discord a few months ago, and no concerns were expressed
at that time. So, now I am asking on the mailing list.

I am looking at setting up a 1.) new git repo at SourceForge for
web/HTML content that is based on a Bootstrap template that is 2.) using
a MIT license.

Any concerns or problems with either point 1 or 2?

Thank you.

Original IRC/Discord posting: