[crossfire] flatpak

Jussi Eloranta eloranta at aa6kj.hopto.org
Sun Feb 12 15:28:56 CST 2023

Hi,

OK, now someone finally was able to tell me what to do (change the
comment for the commit etc.):

---

Clone this repo locally:
https://github.com/flathub/net.crossfireatlas.crossfire

Enter it (i.e. cd net.crossfireatlas.crossfire)

Make a new branch (git checkout -b version11)

Make your change (git add . ; git commit -m "Update Flatpak to version
1.1!" ; git push)

Go to https://github.com/flathub/net.crossfireatlas.crossfire/pulls and
it should prompt you to make a PR

Make the PR, once it builds you can test it and merge it yourself. Once
merged the update will be available on Flathub.org.

Here's an example of me updating one of my apps a few weeks ago:
flathub/org._2009scape.Launcher#6

-----

The git push step will given an error but it will suggest the correct

git push --set-upstream origin version11

The app version info is in net.crossatlas.crossfire.appdata.xml file as
<release> ... </release> block. The version numbers must appear in order
(latest first and oldest last).

So, let's see if the update appears on my steam deck.

Jussi

ps. It is still a mystery how the sha256 got updated
net.crossfireatlas.crossfire.yaml but it seems to be for the current
one. So, in the future this would need to be updated accordingly.