[crossfire] Remove or keep contact email addresses from map headers?

Rick Tanner leaf at real-time.com
Sun Jun 18 11:50:27 CDT 2023

On 6/17/23 3:32 AM, Ruben Safir wrote:
> On 6/16/23 13:37, Rick Tanner wrote:
>> If there are no issues or concerns, I will take care of updating all the
>> maps to remove this content.
>

> leave it - it is a historical document

I disagree.

The entire code base, maps, and graphics are not historical documents.

They are a snapshot of what works and is required for the game to work.

As software packages are deprecated (Bug #946, SDL1.2 vs SDL2.x) or a
better way is implemented (i.e., updated/improved graphics, broken gate
in a map, reformatted for readability, and so on) the code changes. And
continues on.