[crossfire] Remove or keep contact email addresses from map headers?

Nathaniel Kipps nkipps at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 17:55:22 CDT 2023

Personally, I wouldn't want to be in the position of trying to
determine whether some contact method is valid or not, so I would not want
to be directly involved in such a project.

I suggest first implementing a policy ("No contact info in future map
headers, only internet handles"), then confirm if you want to retroactively
apply such a policy to existing mapfiles.

--DraugTheWhopper