[Crossfire-wiki] [Crossfire DokuWiki] page added: user:tchize

no-reply_wiki at metalforge.org no-reply_wiki at metalforge.org
Wed Nov 14 04:03:40 CST 2007

A page in your DokuWiki was added or changed. Here are the details:

Date        : 2007/11/14 04:03
User        : tchize
Edit Summary: created

====== David Delbecq ======
Simple page to track my crossfire development

===== History =====
I don't remember when i first started crossfire development, I was at university, it was probably around 1998. It's all lauwenmark's guilt if i am now stuck in this :) I learned C with crossfire. If you can understand C in old crossfire code and maintain it, you were very good at C. My past contributions to code base:

  * Implementation of the town portal spell
  * tiles overlapping code (aka 'smoothing')
  * logging plugin, that used an odbc database (not active anymore, replaced by better things now) along with it's set of PHP pages.
  * crossfire animator plugin
  * introduction of unit testing framework for server (not very popular yet)
  * Logging system with various log levels, on both server and clients
  * Plugin system for client
  * probably lots of other hours spent on 'in don't remember what' code parts

===== Current Assignements =====
Am currently working on adding [[dev_todo:time_of_day_based_events|time based events]] for mapmakers.

IP-Address  : 193.190.249.120
Old Revision: none
New Revision: http://wiki.metalforge.net/doku.php/user:tchize

--