[Fwd: ALSA-Sound problem (was: [CF List] Make depend error (!))]

Neil Muller mullern at mweb.co.za
Tue Aug 8 07:01:41 CDT 2000

On Mon, Aug 07, 2000 at 11:44:33PM -0700, Mark Wedel wrote:

       Anyone else out there using the client with ALSA sound?  My box is using OSS,

      so I can't confirm whether the problem is with the client, or if ALSA versions

      have changed or anything of that nature.  So if someone can confirm the bug and

      perhaps fix it or otherwise help out Jesse here, please do so.

I'm not sure on what version of ALSA the crossfire sound server was based
on, but API for ALSA changed somewaht for version 0.5.

I haven't looked at the details of the change though, so I unfortuntely
can't provide more information.

--
Neil Muller

A Gentleman is someone who knows how to play the bagpipes
   and doesn't.

I see no need to concern myself with the medical professions neurotic
hangups about food.