[CF List] Glowing Crystals, defined please

Dragon Master dragonm at leech.org
Mon Aug 28 03:51:27 CDT 2000

On Tue, 29 Aug 2000, Isak Styf wrote:

      Mark Wedel <

      mwedel at scruznet.com

      > wrote 00-08-29 03.21:

      > Rick Tanner wrote:

      >> An email came my way where the person asked about a Glowing Crystal (you

      >> know, the on that you can "store" Spell Points with..)

      > Glowing crystals store some number of spellpoints - default is 500 I believe,

      > but this can be customized on a crystal by crystal basis, so some could have

      > fewer, some could have more.

      There has been some arguing about commercial spam on the cf lists.

      If i have to choose i rather have that, than 11 copies of Rick Tanners first

      mail on this thread and a stunning 18 copies of Mark Wedels answer. =)

      Has anyone found out why this happens sometimes?

     <snip>

I'm consistently getting 19 copies of everything.  19 each from Rick,
Mark, and Isak.

BTW, I'm back.  And my e-mail is back on Unix.  Glory be.

Is my CVS access gone?

DM